April 28, 2020
Originally recorded: February 4, 2020
Please sign in to like our content.
• Each of our body parts has a correspondence to the 10 Sefirot
• Everything the Zohar explains depends on the context explained in each unique aspect
• Being unable to handle the "no" means being unable to handle the "yes"
• We are tested at all times
• The biggest joy in life is actively co-creating our reality because effort equals fulfilment
This lessons reminds us that the effort we invest in our actions leads to the results we want to accomplish and the blessings we want to receive.
Rav Shimon bar Yochai, author of the Zohar, writes that the secrets of the Tikunei HaZohar will only be revealed in the last generation before the final redemption. For hundreds of years, kabbalistic masters have encouraged the study of the Tikunei HaZohar, as it has the power to correct the negativity that our souls came to this physical world to transform. The word tikunei means 'to correct’ in Aramaic. Join us for a powerful 3-lessons course as we delve into the wisdom of the Tikunei HaZohar, and learn how to apply its tremendous Light to our personal lives.