May 5, 2020
Originally recorded: February 11, 2020
Please sign in to like our content.
• The illumination of the upper three Sefirot
• When we apply restriction we become ready to maintain the blessings we receive
• Nobody can understand or touch our real connection to the Light
• Awe and love for the Light are the fundamentals of our spiritual connection
• Awareness gives us the ability to elevate spiritually
• Our priority should always be working on our continuous improvement as human beings Connecting to the energy of Shabbat and the Zohar supports our spiritual work
This lesson gives us a powerful introduction of the explanation of the word “first” in page 428 of the Tikunei HaZohar, regarding the portion Bo, the 14th and 17th tikun.
Rav Shimon bar Yochai, author of the Zohar, writes that the secrets of the Tikunei HaZohar will only be revealed in the last generation before the final redemption. For hundreds of years, kabbalistic masters have encouraged the study of the Tikunei HaZohar, as it has the power to correct the negativity that our souls came to this physical world to transform. The word tikunei means 'to correct’ in Aramaic. Join us for a powerful 3-lessons course as we delve into the wisdom of the Tikunei HaZohar, and learn how to apply its tremendous Light to our personal lives.