April 8, 2020
Originally recorded: April 7, 2020
Please sign in to like our content.
• Connection to the Light means feeling gratitude, certainty, oneness, love, appreciation, and desire for the Light
• The needs of the ego mean getting affected by difficult circumstances and feeling fearful
• Searching of the Chametz to identify the false attachments we have that makes us fearful
• Looking inside ourselves to identify in which area we are lacking appreciation, gratitude, true humility, and where in life we are taking things for granted
• Complaining makes us ignore the blessings we already have, because of having an illusionary sense of value
• Doing our best effort while recognizing that the Light is the ultimate Source of all the blessings and miracles in our life
• Identifying true humility and false humility (either feeling joyful recognizing the Light as our Source of happiness vs. feeling small, incapable, and doubting ourselves)
• Pesach is the gift of freedom from the attachments of the ego and being drawn to the Light
The gift of Pesach is getting assistance directly from the Light, helping us release the needs of the ego that pulls us away from feeling oneness with the Light.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.