July 2, 2020
Originally recorded: June 30, 2020
Please sign in to like our content.
• The Light is always with us no matter what
• Aligning the mind with the heart requires a great deal of honesty
• The heart represents the inner desire of the Soul
• Removing the confusion and disconnection between our mind and heart
• There are more unperceived miracles than the ones we can actually acknowledge
• Connecting to our Inner Light through appreciating the blessings we can see and perceive
• Connecting to our Surrounding Light through accepting and welcoming all challenges
The energy of the portion Balak and this lesson remind us of the importance of asking the Light for protection, to awaken and strengthen in us the appreciation for all the challenges and blessings we have.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.