September 3, 2020
Originally recorded: September 1, 2020
Please sign in to like our content.
• Everything that appears to be a curse is actually a blessing
• Sharing with excitement means sharing from the heart
• Acknowledging that everything we are and have in life, and everything around us is the Light
• Allowing the Light to take the control of our lives
• Requesting the assistance of the Light to help us feel the peace and the safety in us, and in every situation
The portion Ki Tavo talks about blessings and curses, and in this lesson we learn the kabbalistic interpretation of both concepts, so we can shift our perception about life itself.
*This video shares a powerful message from our teacher, Karen Berg.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.