May 12, 2020
Originally recorded: May 14, 2019
Please sign in to like our content.
• One individual human being can affect the entire world
• Elevating our consciousness means listening to the voice of our heart with appreciation for the Light that resides within ourselves
• Appreciation for the Light causes elevation of the collective consciousness
• Doing every good action with the intention to reveal Light in the entire world
• There is a voice from our heart calling us every day to wake up, to feel the Soul and elevate our consciousness
• The main reason for chaos in the world is the desire to receive for the self alone
• Appreciation for the Light is the key to real change in our lives and in the world at large
In pages 170-183, Chapter 9 of the book, The Thought of Creation, Rav Ashlag explains that the Zohar brings mercy to the world according to the level of appreciation that we have for it.
Rav Yehuda Ashlag, the founder of the Kabbalah Centre in 1922, shared all the insights he gained from the depth of his studies of Kabbalah in several written works, one of the most powerful and inspiring is The Thought of Creation which helps us understand the dynamic of the physical world and gives us tool to elevate our consciousness to the original intention of the Light for our lives.