April 21, 2020
Originally recorded: April 2, 2019
Please sign in to like our content.
• The difference between drawing energy and revealing energy lies in the level of restriction we apply to sustain the blessings
• All the wisdom and state of perfection of our Soul is already available to us, all that is needed is to purify ourselves to be able to connect to the Light
• Our effort to become better human beings expand our vessel to draw all the Light of our perfected self
• Everything that exists in the totality it exists in every detail (the micro and the macro are identical)
• Making effort in the right direction cleanses our vessel to draw energy from the higher realms, it creates movement for elevation
In pages 140-147, Chapter 7 of the book, The Thought of Creation, Rav Ashlag explains that according to our own effort to purify our words and actions, we get the necessary assistance from the higher levels of our Soul to remove all attachments and blockages, until reaching the essence of our purpose effortlessly.
Rav Yehuda Ashlag, the founder of the Kabbalah Centre in 1922, shared all the insights he gained from the depth of his studies of Kabbalah in several written works, one of the most powerful and inspiring is The Thought of Creation which helps us understand the dynamic of the physical world and gives us tool to elevate our consciousness to the original intention of the Light for our lives.
Only ONEHOUSE COMMUNITY members can view and add comments. Please sign and upgrade your account.