March 17, 2020
Originally recorded: September 10, 2019
Please sign in to like our content.
• The purpose of prayer is to raise our vibration and build our desire
• True prayer comes from the heart
• Asking the Light from a place of feeling complete and fulfilled by what we already have
• The process of prayer cannot be about ourselves, as it has to be attached to the intention of restriction
• Prayer restores the illumination of our Soul
• Before engaging in prayer we have to embody the feeling of love for everyone and everything
• The importance of praying for the entire world as a whole
In this class we learn that real transformation and correction happens through restriction and conscious actions that reveal the Light in our lives and in the entire world.
To the kabbalists, prayer is a powerful tool for building a higher level of consciousness. It is a process in which our energy and intentions ascend to the spiritual realm. Join us for an enlightening 4-week course that delves deeply into kabbalistic tools concerning the process of praying. Through an in-depth exploration of the Kabbalistic Siddur (prayer book), we will learn how to elevate our prayers and meditations. Discover how to truly inject consciousness into your prayer and come into harmony with the Light.