Maio 21, 2020
Originalmente gravado: Maio 19, 2020
Por favor, entre para curtir nosso conteúdo.
• Counting (calculating) blocks the sustenance of that which we count as opposed to remembering and feeling our Source, our inner strength
• The snake represents over thinking, lack of simplicity, lack of faith
• The scorpion represents being cold and withholding, the opposite of sharing and trusting, because it is guided by fear so it can hurt a lot, its opposite is the nergy of Chessed, warmth, love, and sharing
• Healthy fear is fearing to lose the connection to the Light
• It is impossible to reveal Light without facing darkness
• We are all created in the image of the Creator, we are an extension of the Creator above and below
• Fear happens when we feel lack of the Light within ourselves
• We fail tests when we don’t believe in ourselves, not remembering that we have the strength to overcome and handle difficult situations
• We all have spiritual strength and courage because that is our primary essence
The energy of the portion Bamidbar reminds us that our true essence is the Light, and this knowing gives us the strength to overcome any challenging situations in life.
Escrito há 2.000 anos atrás por Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, o Zohar explica todos os segredos da Bíblia, do Universo e de cada aspecto da vida. A Aula de Zohar é uma jornada semanal para compreender a energia e os desafios que enfrentaremos durante a semana e como podemos elevar nossa consciência para previnir que o caos ocorra em nossas vidas.