Fecha de publicación:
Agosto 11, 2020
Fecha de grabación: Mayo 24, 2020
Por favor, inicia sesión para dar ‘me gusta’ a nuestro contenido.
• There is always a process of growth that takes place in the evolution of the Soul
• Nobody can correct the damage we cause; each Soul is responsible for correcting Itself
• Only when individuals come from the same Soul, the correction can happen collectively
• Wisdom means shifting our behavior in alignment with our Soul
• Asking the assistance of the Light to access the answers we have within ourselves
In this lesson we learn the importance of asking the Light for guidance and clarity, on how we can overcome challenges and continue growing spiritually.
Isaac Luria, who came to be known as The Ari (meaning ‘Lion’ in Hebrew) because of his prodigious capacity for spiritual study and understanding, was a 16th century kabbalist who delved deeply into the mystical wonders of the Zohar. Commonly considered the father of contemporary Kabbalah, the Ari produced a historic commentary on the Zohar that removed many of its layers of complexity. His teachings created some of the most important kabbalistic ideas and practices used today, including the concept of tikkun, or correction of the soul. Join us for a consciousness-expanding course as we demystify the seminal writings of the Ari and connect with his righteous soul.