Please sign in to like our content.
According to the wisdom of Kabbalah, our choices in the present – our words, actions, consciousness, and intentions – literally have the power to reshape and redefine our future. This is true during the weeks leading up to Rosh Hashanah, perhaps more than ever. The month of Virgo (Elul) is our golden opportunity before our new year is determined at Rosh Hashanah to pay attention to details, get in touch with our soul’s true God-like nature, and recognize the effect our behavior has on others. Through this spiritual work, we can ensure that our coming year will be filled with all the blessings we need to become the best version of ourselves. Further, the ancient kabbalists teach that the more we study these powerful windows in time – Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Simchat Torah – the more powerful our connection will be, thereby maximizing our experience and the Light we can receive.
Below are some staff-picked articles and lectures we hope will inspire you and help you to maximize this powerful window in time.
- A Return to the Creator by Karen Berg
- The Light is Closest by Michael Berg
- Grabbing the Month of Virgo with Michael Berg
- Embracing Change with Monica Berg
- Back to the Future with Rav Berg
- Learning from Our Opponent with Eitan Yardeni
- Connecting to our Perfected Self Meditation with Sarah Weston
- 30 Days of Virgo with Monica Berg & several Kabbalah Centre instructors
- 22 Days of Transformation with David Ghiyam
- A Journey to the Beginning of the Endless with Karen Berg
Recommended Zohar Scanning
The Kabbalists specifically recommend studying and or scanning Tikunei HaZohar to receive assistance in the process of teshuvah during the month of Elul. During his lifetime, Rav Brandwein continued to write the commentary on the Zohar after the death of his teacher, Rav Yehuda Ashlag, and also began to write a commentary on the Tikunei HaZohar entitled Ma’alot haSulam (“Ascents [rungs] of the Ladder”). Tikunei HaZohar contains seventy different interpretations (tikkunim) by Rav Shimon bar Yochai of the Hebrew word beresheet, the first word of the Torah. Tikunei HaZohar volumes 1 and 2 can be found on our online store.
- Complete High Holiday’s Collection
- Kabbalistic Astrology by Rav Berg
CLICK HERE to explore our complete Kabbalah.com Virgo collection.
Only ONEHOUSE COMMUNITY members can view and add comments. Please sign and upgrade your account.