Fecha de publicación:
Junio 24, 2020
Fecha de grabación: Junio 23, 2020
Por favor, inicia sesión para dar ‘me gusta’ a nuestro contenido.
• The Light is most concealed during the month of Tammuz or Cancer
• The opposite sequence of the Hebrew letters of the Tetragrammaton means the most concealed Light
• Tasting the Light means feeling and seeing the goodness and positivity in absolutely everything, because that it is the true essence of the Light
• Everything that happens in our life is for our wellbeing, and to help us complete our correction
• Our life experience gets better when we taste and see the beauty and goodness of the Light
• The ego is the illusionary perception of reality that causes illusionary feelings in life
• Feeling fear means believing the death energy which is an illusion
• When we are afraid of a pain it is because deep inside there is no Light in that pain
• Tasting the Light means not being reactive and instead feeling joy, peace, a stronger connection to the Light, unity, Love, and certainty
The energy of the portion Chukat and this lesson provide for us a powerful tool to really taste the Light in ourselves and our environment.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.
Solo miembros de la COMUNIDAD ONEHOUSE pueden leer y escribir comentarios. Por favor, regístrate y actualiza tu cuenta.