Fecha de publicación:
Junio 4, 2020
Fecha de grabación: Junio 2, 2020
Por favor, inicia sesión para dar ‘me gusta’ a nuestro contenido.
• Beha’alotcha means elevation, the understanding that the Light is with us at all time
• Changing ourselves is crucial to influence global change
• We are the ones who create distance from the Light because of our actions
• Examining those moments when we feel far from the Light, and realize that even in those moments the Light is with us
• Knowing and internalizing it in our hearts = the heart represent feeling, the mind represents conscious awareness
• Our perception of distance from the Light is what causes the separation from our Soul and from others, not able to feel oneness
• All the solutions we seek are already here with us
The portion Beha’alotcha reminds us that the Light is always with us. The only thing needed to connect with the Light is yearning for it.
Written 2,000 years ago by Rav Shimon Bar Yochai, the Zohar explains all of the secrets of the Bible, the Universe and every aspect of life.The Zohar class is a weekly journey to understand the energy and challenges that will confront us during the week and how we can elevate our consciousness to prevent chaos from occurring in our lives.