Fecha de publicación:
Marzo 16, 2020
Fecha de grabación: Febrero 12, 2019
Por favor, inicia sesión para dar ‘me gusta’ a nuestro contenido.
• The vessel always reveals a unique aspect of the Light
• The Light is always the same, one, and it gets revealed according to the capacity of the vessel
• One of the indications of spiritual growth is having great motivation
• The secret of immortality is the undifferentiated state of unity
• Constant restriction is necessary for letting go of the control of the physical desire and for expanding the desire to receive
• Feeling truly happy for everything we have and with how life goes connects us to that undifferentiated state of unity
• Charging ourselves with the energy of appreciation and gratitude
• Finding the balance between being focused and unfocused
In pages 108-109, Chapter 5 of the book, The Thought of Creation, Rav Ashlag explains the surrounding Light is always pushing and supporting us to move forward on our transformation and correction.
Rav Yehuda Ashlag, the founder of the Kabbalah Centre in 1922, shared all the insights he gained from the depth of his studies of Kabbalah in several written works, one of the most powerful and inspiring is The Thought of Creation which helps us understand the dynamic of the physical world and gives us tool to elevate our consciousness to the original intention of the Light for our lives.