What, Me Worry?
Research shows 78% of the population spends up to eight hours a day dealing with fear and worry!
It also shows that 40% of the stuff we worry about will never happen; 30% is taken up with thoughts and distortions of situations from our past events that we can’t change; 12% of what we worry about is other people’s business; 10% of what we worry about is what’s considered to be imagined illness.
Do the math, 92% of our worries are completely reactive! That leaves 8% of fear or worry that is justifiable.
Refer back to this information when you find your blood pressure rising, when fear and anxiety begins to set in or when you find yourself worrying.
Chances are you’re stressing about a situation that is never going happen, is stemming from your past, is completely imaginary or that you simply have no control over.
If it won’t matter in five years from now chances are it does not matter now.
Share this Article